Our LISASARAH corten steel KOWHAI art is inspired by the stunning blooms of this NZ native flower.
You can customise the length and knot style to suit your space.
Designed and made in NZ from corten steel.
- corten steel
- leaves are 60cm long / 2.5 metres of thicker 20mm rope / tied as shown.
- Comes ready to hang.
- Perfect with the LISA SARAH Hook DOT Med - Corten
- Screws are NOT included as different wall types require different screws/fixings.
- Please refer the below Hanging Steel Wall Art section
- For use outdoors or inside
- Please contact the office
- Delivery is based on weight & location
- Pickup - Flutter Office Snells Beach
Kowhai Wall Hanging - Corten Steel / Rope
LISASARAH corten steel outdoor wall art collection is cut from premium quality nz corten steel.
Corten steel is an architectural steel that is designed to rust. it has a copper content that ensures its core will not deteriorate and it will last a long long time. The patina that slowly forms on the outside makes it stronger and it continues to look more fabulous the more it ages.
Corten seals and fully weathers best when it is repeatedly exposed to moisture and then allowed to dry. It takes time (with exterior exposure) for the rust layer to completely form and seal.
During this time, depending on the climate and where your art is placed, your work may bleed and have a slight rust runoff. generally this is if the art/sign is touching a surface.
If this is an issue, penetrol (available from hardware stores) can be applied and will seal moisture out and help prevent rust stains and further corrosion.